Information on the collection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) with reference to the personal data that are intended to be processed, the following information is provided:
• Purposes of the treatments. The treatments to which the personal data will be submitted, which will be acquired and periodically updated, have the purposes of fulfilling the services required by Full Service SRL, specifically with regard to the company’s core business;
• Nature of the contribution. The provision of personal data is necessary to establish the contractual relationships mentioned in the previous point 1) and any refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to manage these relationships, with the consequent impossibility of the establishment of the same reports, these contracts work, other contracts, authorizations, pertaining to Full Service SRL;
• Processing and conservation methods. The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the deadlines prescribed by law;
• Scope of data. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
• Subjects who can learn about the data. The Data Processor, the Data Processors and the persons in charge of the maintenance of the electronic computers and of the management software supplied with Full Service SRL may be informed of the data;
• Data Controller and Data Processors. The Data Controller is Full Service SRL, based in Via Marghera 14, Milano (MI). The Data Processors are distinguished by: internal staff in the performance of their activities and duties, external personnel who carry out configuration and maintenance activities of the systems and plants used by Full Service SRL, based in Via Marghera 14, Milano (MI).
• Rights of the interested party from 15 to 22. At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
1. Request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
2. Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
3. Obtain the correction and deletion of data;
4. Obtaining treatment limitation;
5. To obtain data portability, ie to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
6. Oppose treatment at any time;
7. Oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including any profiling.
User navigation on the Full Service SRL website is registered by cookies.
1. What are cookies Cookies are small “text files”, in the form of anonymous unique code, which are downloaded from the user’s browser, allowing the analysis of his browsing habits. After the first visit to the site from the computer or other device, the registration of cookies allows us to recognize that the user has already visited the contents of the site.
2. What are cookies for? Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
3. What cookies we collect: “Technical cookies” These cookies are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as the home banking activities (display of the statement, bank transfers, bill payment, etc.), for which cookies, which allow you to maintain and maintain the user’s identification during the session, are essential.
There are two types of cookies:
- Session: necessary to use the site, these cookies ensure the consistency of information on different pages. They are deleted automatically when the browser is closed;
- Persistent: not necessary to use the site, these other cookies are used in aggregate and anonymous form for analysis purposes to improve user navigation. They are not deleted automatically, but you can delete or reject them, according to the methods provided by the browser in use.
The user can still set his browser in order to receive a warning of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether to accept or reject it.
It is also possible to automatically refuse the reception of cookies by activating the appropriate browser option.