Information on the collection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) with reference to the personal data that are intended to be processed, the following information is provided:
- Purposes of the treatments. The treatments to which the personal data will be submitted, which will be acquired and periodically updated, have the purposes of fulfilling the services required by LB Luxury Car SRL, specifically with regard to the company’s core business;
- Nature of the contribution. The provision of personal data is necessary to establish the contractual relationships mentioned in the previous point 1) and any refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to manage these relationships, with the consequent impossibility of the establishment of the same reports, these contracts work, other contracts, authorizations, pertaining to LB Luxury Car SRL;
- Processing and conservation methods. The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the deadlines prescribed by law;
- Scope of data. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Subjects who can learn about the data. The Data Processor, the Data Processors and the persons in charge of the maintenance of the electronic computers and of the management software supplied with LB Luxury Car SRL may be informed of the data;
- Data Controller and Data Processors. The Data Controller is LB Luxury Car SRL, based in Via Pola 11, Milano (MI). The Data Processors are distinguished by: internal staff in the performance of their activities and duties, external personnel who carry out configuration and maintenance activities of the systems and plants used by LB Luxury Car SRL, based in Via Pola 11, Milano (MI).
- Rights of the interested party from 15 to 22. At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- Obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- Obtaining treatment limitation;
- To obtain data portability, ie to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- Oppose treatment at any time;
- Oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including any profiling.
Last Updated On 10-Jan-2022
Effective Date 10-Jan-2022
Information We Collect:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
How We Collect Your Information:
We collect/receive information about you in the following manner:
- When a user fills up the registration form or otherwise submits personal information
- Interacts with the website
- From public sources
How We Use Your Information:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Creating user account
- Customer feedback collection
- Processing payment
- Administration info
- Manage customer order
- Site protection
- User to user comments
- Manage user account
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How We Share Your Information:
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Legal entities
- Data collection & process
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention Of Your Information:
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at [email protected] We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links & Use Of Your Information:
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at LB Luxury Car SRL, Via Pola 11, email: [email protected] We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.